By the end of the course, you will have reviewed navigation structure to make your site easier to use, streamlining customer journeys, and audit your site content.
Who are your customers and what do they want?
- Who will create and and who will manage your site content?
- Customer scenarios: personalised discussion/workshop.
- Mapping user journeys.
- Inventory: what have you got?
- Audit: What do you need?
- Analyse: What's being viewed?
- Discussion: Metrics and user journeys
Managing Content Intelligently
- Top Tasks: Long necks and tails
- Review: Information architecture vs user journeys
- Writing for the web overview
- Common templates and their best use