Digital Self-Service in the Public Sector 2021
Get your copy now...
The GOSS Digital Self-Service in the Public Sector survey is the UK's largest and most comprehensive review of current practices in government organisations.
Now in its sixth year, this report examines the current landscape of digital self-service across the public sector and looks at how organisations are hoping to progress their initiatives in the coming years. This report also offers best practice and insight to those looking for guidance on how to move services online more efficiently, and faster. What's more this report also examines the impact the COVID-19 pandemic has had on Public Sector plans for digital self-service and transformation.
Discover in this report...
- How the Public Sector is approaching digital self-service strategy development
- The top barriers to digital self-service and the solutions to overcome them
- The impact COVID-19 has had in the delivery of online services and digital self-service
- How quickly digital self-service is expected to grow, and how you can be best placed for this
- The savings expected to be made within the next 12 months
- Real life case studies of digital self-service success
To get your copy of the report please complete the following form...