If you don't see a job role listed on the site, but you feel you could bring something to the team then don't be afraid to send in your CV via the job application form and let us know what role you are interested in.
GOSS was founded in 1999, and today comprises over 60 people. We are a growing software business based on the edge of Dartmoor. Our clients range from the public sector (Police Forces and Government) to private sector brands such as Brittany Ferries & Caledonian MacBrayne.
At GOSS, our values help us to achieve our goals as well as contributing to making GOSS a great place to work and develop.
- We treat GOSS like it is our company. We take ownership for getting things done. Each of us is responsible for the quality of everything we do.
- We work together as one team, committed to and focused on achieving our company's core objectives and delivering value to our clients and their customers.
- We enjoy what we do and we always operate with respect and trust, in an ethical way.
- We value innovation and creativity. Every experience is a learning opportunity.
- We actively support our communities through various events such as charity events and local industry talks.
- Flexible working hours and location
- 31 days holiday including Bank Holidays, increasing by 1 day for each full year of service up to a maximum of 36 days
- Company performance bonus
- Long service award
- Enhanced maternity & paternity package
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to reduced rate fitness scheme
- Free refreshments
Things you need to know
To apply, complete our short application form and upload your CV which you can find below.
Applications from candidates living outside of the UK will be considered for the position provided the candidates can demonstrate that they are eligible to work in the UK.
GOSS is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that decisions concerning recruitment will be based on the needs of the business and not any assumptions based on sex, race, age, disability, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, married or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.
Due to the large volume of applications GOSS receive, if you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of applying, on this occasion it is likely that you have been unsuccessful in your application.